Our current COVID-19 protocols
This page outlines pub procedures put in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and may change based on directions from our local, state, and federal government as well as recommendations from state and county health departments and the Centers for Disease Control.
Our current protocols:
- All Four Peaks staff are required to wear masks and gloves when interacting with guests. Staff undergo temperature and symptom checks before the beginning of every shift.
- To ensure the safety of our staff and other guests, we ask that all customers wear a mask when entering and moving about the pub. Masks can be removed once you are seated at your table or the bar.
- We are currently operating at half capacity to maintain a minimum of six feet of distance between tables. We’ve expanded our patio space in order to move more seating outside, and endeavor to fill these tables first whenever possible.
- Due to concerns of disease spread, we are unable to fill used growlers. Any growler fill purchased at 8th Street will be placed inside a new glass growler. We are waiving the price of the growler itself; customers only pay for the fill.
- We have transitioned all menus to digital menus that can be accessed by scanning the QR codes on tables and bartops.
Thanks for your patronage and support—and, as always, wash your damn hands.