Our current COVID-19 protocols
This page outlines pub procedures put in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and may change based on directions from our local, state, and federal government as well as recommendations from state and county health departments and the Centers for Disease Control.
Our current protocols:
- All Four Peaks staff are required to wear masks when interacting with guests. Staff undergo temperature and symptom checks before the beginning of every shift.
- Fully vaccinated customers are no longer required to wear face coverings or physically distance, indoors or outdoors, at the pub. It is still suggested that unvaccinated customers wear a mask when entering and moving throughout the restaurant.
- We are now filling used growlers.
- All tables will have hand sanitizer available for customer use.
- We have transitioned all menus to digital menus that can be accessed by scanning the QR codes on tables and bartops.
Thanks for your patronage and support—and, as always, wash your damn hands.