The 8th Street pub is back open for dine-in service
After taking a few extra days to go over the guidelines suggested by the Arizona governor and the CDC, we’ve updated our steps of service and made a series of changes at the 8th Street pub to protect you, your fellow diners, and our employees. Translation: We’re ready to reopen the dining room at 8th Street.
Read on to see all the changes we’re making at the pub as we begin to resume operations:
CHANGES FOR OUR STAFF
- All staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves at all times, and will practice safe social distancing.
- All employees are required to pass a health check before each shift.
- Timers have been placed throughout the pub; every 30 minutes, they’ll go off to remind staff to replace their gloves, wash their hands, and clean the area.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
CHANGES FOR YOU
- Our hours of operation will be 11 a.m.-9 p.m. daily.
- There will be separate entrances for dine-in and takeout service. These entrances will be clearly marked.
- Due to reduced seating capacity, all pub visitors are highly encouraged to make a reservation through resy.com. Walk-ins will be accepted if a table or bar seat is available.
- Maximum 6 people per party.
- A small number of single seats will be available at the bar; reservations are also required for these seats.
- All seating has been mapped out and measured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Sanitizer and hand-washing stations have been placed throughout the pub and are available for guests and staff. Additionally, every guest table will have its own sanitizer dispenser.
- Each table has been marked with a socially distanced “loading zone” for contact-free service and cleanup.
- Plexiglass shields have been placed on the bar top to protect our bartenders.
- All food and drinks will be served using single-use plateware, silverware, and glassware.
- Due to disposable glassware limitations, we will not be offering flights, and will be limiting the number of beer samples per guest to 2.
- Contactless menus can be accessed online at fourpeaksgrub.com; we will also have single-use beer and food menus available.
- No cash payments. We will accept credit cards, and will have contactless payment options available.
- Our bathrooms have been converted into single-occupancy units. Paths for the men’s and women’s restrooms have been separated and are marked.
Markers have been placed on the ground to direct the flow of traffic for one-way entry and exit.
- The studio bar and gift shop will remain closed for seating to allow space for curbside pickup. We’ve set up a temporary merch area inside the main dining area for those who wish to peruse the shirts, glassware, and other goods available.
We appreciate your support, understanding, and patience as we implement these new procedures. We’ll continue to keep you updated with any changes in operations and offerings.
If you’d still rather wait to rejoin us for dine-in service, 8th Street will remain open for takeout and delivery during our operating hours. Order food, beer, groceries, merch, and more at fourpeaksgrub.com.