Become a Four Peaks Crowler Ranger
**UPDATE: 2021 MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW CLOSED**
We’re recruiting a team of beer-drinkers with attitude. Do you have the determination, martial arts abilities, and good taste in beer required to be a Four Peaks Crowler Ranger?
Who are the Crowler Rangers?
The Crowler Rangers are Four Peaks superfans. Throughout the course of a year-long membership, they receive exclusive beers and merch as well as special discounts and early access to beers available to the general public.
What are the benefits of becoming a Crowler Ranger?
Aside from the admiration of all who encounter them, Crowler Rangers also receive:
- Six specialty crowler four-packs. Each pack will include four 32 oz. crowlers filled with variants of a unique beer. These beers will be available on draft on a very limited basis at the 8th Street pub, but only Crowler Rangers will be able to take them home. Crowler packs will be distributed as they become available over the course of 2021.
- 20% off all merchandise in the 8th Street gift shop. This discount available in-store only; some items ineligible.
- Early access to all package beer releases — including Pumpkin Porter, Double Pumpkin, and all barrel-aged beers.
- A Crowler Ranger koozie, hat, glassware, and poster. These items will be released at staggered points throughout the year.
- One 50% discount on food and drink good for use at any time during the member’s birthday month.
- Members-only coupons and discounts sent monthly. Discounts may be redeemable at the pub or online.
- Free access to educationalevents hosted by our brewers and on-staff Cicerones.
How much does it cost to become a Crowler Ranger?
A one-year membership is $150.
Are there rules for those who want to join?
There sure are:
- Limit one membership per person. Households may purchase more than one membership, but each membership must be in a different (and real) person’s name.
- Beers must be picked up during the pickup window designated for each release. If members are unable to pick up beers during this window, they will not receive a refund and will not be given additional beer during the next pickup.
- Memberships can be purchased as a gift, but the person receiving the membership must be 21 years of age at the time of purchase. You’ll also need to provide the member-to-be’s name and email address. Once this information is verified, the gift recipient will receive their member ID card and Membership Benefits become effective Note: Member ID Cards will only be distributed to the named Gift Recipient – no exceptions.
- Members must show their membership club card for each pickup. Non-members can pick up for members as long as the member emails email@example.com ahead of time with the name of the proxy. The proxy must be 21 years old to pick up.
- Merch discounts extend to all normally priced items that are discountable. Restrictions may apply with certain items.
- Discounts on beer, food, and merchandise apply only to those purchased by the membership card-holder.
- Only 100 memberships are available. Current members will have the first right of refusal for existing memberships and will be given 30 days from the time a renewal notice is sent to determine whether they would like to renew. Any memberships not renewed with be made available to the public.
- All sales of memberships are final. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges will be made.
- Four Peaks may revoke the membership and deny the ability to join any other future editions of the Crowler Ranger club to any member, at any time, at the sole discretion of Four Peaks Brewing Co.
How do I join?
Signing up is simple: Just email Trevor@fourpeaks.com and let him know you want to be a Crowler Ranger. He’ll message you back and let you know the next steps. The catch: Memberships are limited. Only 100 spots are available at this time, so you have to be one of the first 100 to message us. After that, memberships will close until next year.
Talk to you soon, Rangers.