22nd Anniversary Carnival
DATE: November 16
TIME: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Four Peaks Wilson Tasting Room
2401 South Wilson Street
Tempe, AZ 85282
Come one, come all, to Four Peaks Brewing Company’s Anniversary Carnival!
Four Peaks is turning 22, and is celebrating with a carnival-themed soiree at its aptly named Wilson Party Palace brewery and event space in Tempe.
Each $10 ticket includes entry to the party and access to live music, an astounding selection of food trucks and special-release beers, and real-deal carnival midway with an assortment of games of chance and skill. Fabulous prizes could be yours!
Music will be provided throughout the event by Barefoot, The Instant Classics, and DJ Serop Sayadian from DayWeather. A portion of all event proceeds will be donated to Tempe Sister Cities.
To get you excited/thirsty, here’s a list of the special beers we’ll be pouring:
- Barrel-Aged Kilt Lifter: Our classic Scottish ale aged in Four Roses bourbon barrels
- Hopsquatch: An 11% ABV American barleywine
- Barrel-Aged Blind Date: A rich, dark Belgian ale brewed with 150 pounds of Medjool date paste for rich, sweet, port-like flavors and full body. It won gold at the Great American Beer Festival in 1998. This batch was aged three months in 10-year Taylor Tawny Port Barrels.
- Tandoori Raj: Our staff-favorite Raj IPA infused with a house-made tandoori spice blend containing cumin, clove, ginger, cinnamon, pepper, cardamom and more.
- Gilt Lifter: Brandishing bold flavors of toffee and caramel, this ale contains all the malty, toasted love of Kilt Lifter with half the calories and carbs.
- Anniversary IPA: Our juiciest IPA ever, double dry-hopped with Mosaic and Sabro hops for huge tropical flavors.
- Double Pumpkin: An 8.5% ABV, extra-flavorful version of our beloved Pumpkin porter.
- Raspberry Gose: A lightly tart ale brewed with 200 pounds of fresh, juicy raspberries in the hopback and raspberry puree added in later in fermentation.
- Lima Spike Limeade: Made with real lime juice and naturally sweetened with agave nectar.
And of course, we’ll have all the classics:
- Kilt Lifter
- Golden Lager
- Xerocole IPA
- White Ale
- Hop Knot
- Grapefruit Radler
This event is for beer fans age 21 and up.