Haunted Brewery Tours
Date(s) - 10/06/2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Four Peaks 8th Street
We love the old brick building that houses our original brewery, but since the day we moved in, strange things have been going on inside it. Weird noises echo from the rafters. Tools we leave in one section of the brewery at the end of a shift mysteriously move elsewhere overnight. And several employees have even encountered—and in one case, conversed with—ghostly apparitions.
Bottom line: Our brewery is haunted.
After doing some research on the history of 8th Street, we learned that our building has seen its share of tragedy, from train wrecks just outside the building to actual deaths within it. We gathered all these spooky tales (as well as our own employees’ ghost stories) for a series of special, late-night tours through 8th Street. Join us for one—if you dare.
Our Haunted Brewery Tours start at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday September 22-October 27. Each ticket is $25 and includes your tour, a pitcher of Pumpkin Porter, and a commemorative T-shirt.
*Please note that, though inhabited by ghosts, Four Peaks 8th Street is a working brewery, and potentially dangerous elements such as wet floors and hot vessels are common. The same rules that apply during our regular, non-haunted brewery tours apply here:
- All guests must be 21 and over.
- FLAT, CLOSED-TOE SHOES ARE REQUIRED. We cannot provide shoes for you; if you don’t bring your own pair of approved shoes, you will not be able to take the tour.
- You must wear the protective equipment provided by your tour guide at all times.
- DO NOT TOUCH anything unless expressly told you can by the tour guide.
- We reserve the right to deny brewery access to any person who appears intoxicated or may be a safety concern.