St. Patrick’s Day 2019
DATE: March 15 - March 17
TIME: 12:00 am
Four Peaks 8th Street
1340 E. 8th Street
Tempe, AZ 85282
The 22-year tradition continues! Our annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration returns with all the food, music and beer that fans of the Emerald Isle have come to expect at Four Peaks.
This year, we’re extending the party from one night to an entire bloody weekend. Keep reading for the whole run of show.
FRIDAY, MARCH 15
– $4 Stout pints ALL WEEKEND
– $7 Carbombs ALL WEEKEND
– Additional cocktail & shot specials
SATURDAY, MARCH 16
– Both pubs (8th Street and Scottsdale) open at 9 a.m.
– Irish breakfast specials and green mimosas until 1 p.m.
– Real-deal Irish coffee & iced coffee poured all day long
– Four Peaks Paddy’s Day shirts (featuring the bonnie logo above) on sale for $20 each
– Sunset bagpiper at 8th Street
*Turn in your 21-and-up wristband from Saturday and get your first beer for $1 on Sunday*
SUNDAY, MARCH 17
– Both pubs (8th Street and Scottsdale) open at 7 a.m. with the sweet sounds of bagpiping. The 8th Street pub will also have a St. Paddy’s-themed breakfast buffet from 7-11 a.m.
– Free commemorative shirts/tanks featuring the logo above for the first 100 fans in the door at our 8th Street pub and the first 50 folks to arrive at the Scottsdale Grill & Tap. (Shirts will also be available for purchase.)
– Irish music all day long, plus the Glendale Pipes & Drums Irish band bagpiping live from 2-4 p.m. at 8th Street
– Menu of authentic Irish fare available from 11 a.m. to close