St. Patrick’s Day 2021
Date(s) - 03/17/2021
9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Four Peaks 8th Street
St. Patrick’s Day is upon us once again, friends. Join the Four Peaks fam for the largest celebration of beer and green things this side of Dublin.
The 8th Street pub will be opening at 9 a.m., with live bagpipers marking the occasion. (If you can’t make it right at the open but still want to hear the sweet sounds of bagpiping, you’re in luck: Live pipers will be serenading pub-goers throughout the day.) Our brewers have also created a few specials brews this year, including green and gold glitter beer and our first-ever blonde stout. Additional drink specials include:
- Year-round Beers – $5 all day
- Authentic Irish Coffee – $6 (hot or iced)
- Car Bombs – $7
- Liquid Clover Shot – $5
- Green Mimosa – $4
- Shamrock Shot – $3
- Girl Scout Shot – $5
We’ll also have a bevy of Irish dishes available, including Corned Beef and Hash, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd’s Pie, Bangers & Mash, Irish Beef Stew, and more.
Be one of the first 40 people to RSVP here and you’ll get this year’s commemorative T-shirt, featuring the happy little leprechaun in the banner above.
Can’t party at the pub? Celebrate St. Paddy’s at home! We’re offering full Irish-themed meals to pick up on the big day and enjoy at your leisure:
- Irish Nachos (house-made potato chips, cheese sauce, cheddar, corned beef, and green onions)
- Irish Egg Rolls (corned beef, shredded cabbage, carrots, and roasted potatoes rolled in a spring roll paper and lightly fried. Served with a side of horsey sauce)
- Irish Sliders (corned beef, Irish cheddar Hop Knot mustard, and sauerkraut on house made slider buns; includes four sliders)
- Irish Car Bomb Cookie (Oatmeal Stout chocolate cookie with a Bailey’s and Irish whiskey buttercream)
Meals are $40 each and will be available to preorder beginning Wednesday, March 10 at fourpeaksgrub.com. Pickup begins at 11 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
Sláinte, you filthy animals.